Holidays with Kids
Fun isn't just for adults on Rock The Boat 3. Royal Caribbean offer exciting programs for guests of all ages, starting at just 6 months old! And you can feel confident leaving your children, over three years of age, because every member of staff holds a college degree in education or other related field, or has qualified experience in working with children.
From 6-36 months of age, tiniest guests and their parents are invited to participate in the Fisher-Price Aqua Babies and Aqua Tots Programs. Developed by Fisher-Price exclusively for Royal Caribbean International, these activities are hosted by trained youth staff. A parent or caregiver must accompany children during activity sessions.
Kids from 3-17 may take part in the complimentary Adventure Ocean(r) Youth Program. Adventure Ocean was specially designed to blend educational activities with just plain fun. To participate in the Adventure Ocean programs, children must be three years of age and potty-trained (diaper and pull-up free).
Just for Babies and Toddlers (6-36 months)
Royal Caribbean has created adventures to keep even the tiniest cruisers entertained. Little ones make new discoveries in a safe environment while parents watch them learn and build their skills
- Dedicated Nursery - At the colourful Royal Babies and Tots Nursery, the littlest guests are cared for by trained professionals while enjoying specially designed programmes. Daytime and evening drop-off is offered for a minimal hourly fee.
- Babies and Tots programmes - Join your child in the fun of Royal Babies(r) or Royal Tots(r) interactive playgroup sessions developed by early childhood experts at Fisher-Price(r). Each 45-minute session, held in one of our on board lounges, offers activities that make playtime learning time as well.
Just for Kids (3-11 years)
On board, kids aren't just kids. They're scientists exploring the insect world, eye-patched pirates or the next great athlete to take the gold at the Wacky Olympics. With interactive programmes and activities designed just for their age group, Adventure Ocean gives kids the chance to discover a whole new side of themselves.
- Aquanauts (Ages 3-5) - These little at-sea adventurers will enjoy the magic of Bubbling Potions, uncover the dinosaur-sized secrets of Jurassic Jr. and take over the ship with the Pirate Party Parade. Parents of three-year-olds can opt for pagers so that Adventure Ocean staff can stay in touch.
- Explorers (Ages 6-8) - Space Mud, Fossil Fever, Meteorology Madness! Hands-on science gets young minds churning - along with explorations of the fine arts with Adventure Art and Adventure Theatre. Round off the night with dancing through the decades and ice cream for all.
- Voyagers (Ages 9-11) - How about a scavenger hunt with new friends from across the world? That's just the beginning for Voyagers, who enjoy programmes including sports tournaments, talent shows, video game showdowns and much more.
Just for Teenagers (12-17 years)
The teen programme isn't just a structured set of classes or rules - these "almost adults" deserve a holiday all their own. So we give them the freedom they deserve, to join pre-planned events throughout the day or simply hang out in teen-only spaces - with Adventure Ocean staff that keep the good times coming.
- Ages 12 to 14 - Get active with rock climbing competitions, dodgeball and Dance Dance Revolution, then take it down a notch at BBQs and film nights. Plus, the chance to let your star shine with open-mic nights, talent shows and the Scratch DJ Academy.
- Ages 15 to 17 - Join new friends at theme nights, pool parties and teen dinners. Feeling the competitive spirit? Challenge on the karaoke stage, on the Wii or on the basketball court and see who takes home the glory.
Kids and teens can enjoy activities into the late evening with extended hours in the Adventure Ocean and teen-only spaces. An hourly rate applies after 10 pm.
Blips, bleeps, clangs and cheers. Play to win in a classic arcade atmosphere with timeless games like Pacman and table hockey, plus the latest - Guitar Hero, Fast and Furious and more.
Teen-only hang outs
Whether you want to chill out or all-out dance, drop into the teen-only spaces where you can hang out until late. Start at the teen lounge, a laid-back hideaway and then amp up the energy at the teen-only nightclub.