Known as the ‘ship of light’. Rhapsody is sleek and modern with a warm atmosphere throughout it's 11 decks of entertainment. Warm woods, sun-filled atriums, marble staircases and buttery leathers all help contribute to a feeling of relaxed elegance.
As a member of Royal Caribbean's highly successful series of "Vision-class" ships, the Rhapsody of the Seas imparts an open and airy shipboard ambiance. Natural light floods the ship throughout the day, from the soaring, glass walled multi-deck atrium to the two-story main dining room. Even the Rhapsody's card Room, Library and Lounges are open to the views out to sea.
This openness makes a real difference in your shipboard experience - a difference you can see and feel immediately as you step onboard. Couple this with Royal Caribbean's emphasis on upscale, stylish décor - amid a casual and friendly shipboard character - you've got a winning combination that pleases most everyone.
Here are some of the highlights of this beautiful ship:
- An Observatory with endless views out to sea by day; endless views of the stars at night
- An all-weather Solarium and pool with retracting "Crystal Canopy" overhead.
- An open, spacious atrium flooded with natural light
- A brighter, more open-feeling cruise environment - interior galleries and lounges are fed by natural light throughout the ship
- Two, scenic, glass-walled elevators with views not just of the atrium, but out to sea!
- Private balcony staterooms - almost 30% of the Rhapsody's staterooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading onto spacious balconies
- The line's signature, glass-walled Viking Crown Lounge with unparallel views of the ship and the ocean
- Excellent Conference facilities, expanded youth facilities and a two-level Fitness Centre