Through their recent success on TV show ‘The Voice’ – where the band made it through the blind audition (turning all 4 chairs) and battle rounds – you may have seen HOMEGROWN on TV, but now you can see them live, and hear their amazing vocals and harmonies in person!
The exciting times for family band ‘Homegrown’ continue, with the release of their 6 track EP ‘Wildflower Bruises’ and a trip to Nashville to write and record their debut album in 2019. Katelyn, Liam and Kasey O’Donoghue (21, 18 and 16 years) are indeed young, but musically they have maturity far beyond what the years suggest. The three siblings have their own sound but are reminiscent of Little Big Town, Fleetwood Mac and The McClymonts, but are fast making their own name in the world of music!
- Top 16 of The Voice Australia 2018
- Homegrown took to “The Voice” stage in 2018 receiving a 4-chair turn joining Team Joe Jonas, making it to the Top 16!
- “We love those beautiful close harmonies” – Richard Wilkins (Channel 9 personality)
- “I feel like I’m in the living room singing with them, I want to buy the record, I want to go to their concert” – Kelly Rowland (Voice Coach and International Music Star – Destiny’s Child)
- “The revelation comes after a “sneak leak” of their much-hyped audition was watched by more than 1 million people in the days leading up to Sunday night’s episode of the reality show.” – Courier Mail
- Support Act for the 2017 Voice Australia Winner Judah Kelly on his “Real Good Time” tour and Tamworth Country Music Festival
- Support Act for Amber Lawrence – Tamworth festival show 2016, 2017, 2018
- Previous festival appearances include Gympie Muster, Townsville Rock Fest, Eumundi Muster, Far North Queensland country music festival.
- Nominated for Group/Duo Southern Stars Awards 2018.
The HillBilly Goats
Festival favourites and 3 time Golden Guitar Finalists, The Hillbilly Goats, are kicking goals following the release of their 4th..
Lee Kernaghan reinvigorated Australian Country Music in the 1990’s, synthesising traditional country themes with his own brand of rural rock..
Makirum, Tayzin and Shardyn, three farm boys from Mudgee, made their musical debut at the ages of 10, 11, and..
The Toombs Brothers
Collectively and individually, Andy and Duncan Toombs have toured and performed nationally and internationally with the cream of Australia’s country..
The dean of Australian country music broadcasting, Nick Erby, racks up more than 50 years on the radio. He started..
Uke’ol’opry Workshops with Chris Bodey
Have you ever wondered why the ukulele has become so popular? With just four strings and a sweet and happy..
Amber Lawrence is an award-winning singer-songwriter like no other, who has just been awarded the prestigious ‘Female Artist of the..
Since breaking onto the Australian Music Scene in 2012, brother/sister combination ‘Trainwreck Duo’ has performed at the biggest roots festivals..
Thrilled to be invited back for the 10th Anniversary of Cruisin’ Country, it was a steamy, crazy night in Tamworth..