Through their recent success on TV show ‘The Voice’ – where the band made it through the blind audition (turning all 4 chairs) and battle rounds – you may have seen HOMEGROWN on TV, but now you can see them live, and hear their amazing vocals and harmonies in person!
The exciting times for family band ‘Homegrown’ continue, with the release of their 6 track EP ‘Wildflower Bruises’ and a trip to Nashville to write and record their debut album in 2019. Katelyn, Liam and Kasey O’Donoghue (21, 18 and 16 years) are indeed young, but musically they have maturity far beyond what the years suggest. The three siblings have their own sound but are reminiscent of Little Big Town, Fleetwood Mac and The McClymonts, but are fast making their own name in the world of music!
- Top 16 of The Voice Australia 2018
- Homegrown took to “The Voice” stage in 2018 receiving a 4-chair turn joining Team Joe Jonas, making it to the Top 16!
- “We love those beautiful close harmonies” – Richard Wilkins (Channel 9 personality)
- “I feel like I’m in the living room singing with them, I want to buy the record, I want to go to their concert” – Kelly Rowland (Voice Coach and International Music Star – Destiny’s Child)
- “The revelation comes after a “sneak leak” of their much-hyped audition was watched by more than 1 million people in the days leading up to Sunday night’s episode of the reality show.” – Courier Mail
- Support Act for the 2017 Voice Australia Winner Judah Kelly on his “Real Good Time” tour and Tamworth Country Music Festival
- Support Act for Amber Lawrence – Tamworth festival show 2016, 2017, 2018
- Previous festival appearances include Gympie Muster, Townsville Rock Fest, Eumundi Muster, Far North Queensland country music festival.
- Nominated for Group/Duo Southern Stars Awards 2018.
Carly & Roo Mackerras
Carly Mackerras is 19 years old and she started singing around the house as a toddler; and just wouldn’t stop…
Today Chad is the last country music legend standing. He has out-sung, out-drunk and outlived his famous contemporaries. When Slim..
Small Town Romance
Small Town Romance are the kind of good-time old-school country band who continue to collect fans of the real-deal country..
The Buckleys are a chart topping teenage sibling trio from Australia. Having toured internationally and won 2 American Songwriting Awards,..
With a career spanning almost twenty years, over half a million album sales, gold and platinum albums and eight Golden..
Mick Buckley’s Piano Show
The multi-talented Mick Buckley first found fame as the rockin’ drummer for “The Radiators”, then, went back to his childhood..
Feral Swing Katz
They’re wild. They’re wonderful. They play some of the grooviest music you’re ever likely to hear. They’re The Feral Swing Katz!..
Ashleigh & Brett Dallas
Sharing a family blood line isn’t the only bond that Father and Daughter Brett and Ashleigh Dallas share. A love..
Makirum, Tayzin and Shardyn, three farm boys from Mudgee, made their musical debut at the ages of 10, 11, and..