Through their recent success on TV show ‘The Voice’ – where the band made it through the blind audition (turning all 4 chairs) and battle rounds – you may have seen HOMEGROWN on TV, but now you can see them live, and hear their amazing vocals and harmonies in person!
The exciting times for family band ‘Homegrown’ continue, with the release of their 6 track EP ‘Wildflower Bruises’ and a trip to Nashville to write and record their debut album in 2019. Katelyn, Liam and Kasey O’Donoghue (21, 18 and 16 years) are indeed young, but musically they have maturity far beyond what the years suggest. The three siblings have their own sound but are reminiscent of Little Big Town, Fleetwood Mac and The McClymonts, but are fast making their own name in the world of music!
- Top 16 of The Voice Australia 2018
- Homegrown took to “The Voice” stage in 2018 receiving a 4-chair turn joining Team Joe Jonas, making it to the Top 16!
- “We love those beautiful close harmonies” – Richard Wilkins (Channel 9 personality)
- “I feel like I’m in the living room singing with them, I want to buy the record, I want to go to their concert” – Kelly Rowland (Voice Coach and International Music Star – Destiny’s Child)
- “The revelation comes after a “sneak leak” of their much-hyped audition was watched by more than 1 million people in the days leading up to Sunday night’s episode of the reality show.” – Courier Mail
- Support Act for the 2017 Voice Australia Winner Judah Kelly on his “Real Good Time” tour and Tamworth Country Music Festival
- Support Act for Amber Lawrence – Tamworth festival show 2016, 2017, 2018
- Previous festival appearances include Gympie Muster, Townsville Rock Fest, Eumundi Muster, Far North Queensland country music festival.
- Nominated for Group/Duo Southern Stars Awards 2018.
The Kirkpatrick Family
Sometimes, truth be told, family ties run little deeper than a shared genetic ancestry. Not enough to form the basis..
Biography of Grant Luhrs Once Upon a time, in the little town of Tabbita (40 km west of Griffith), Grant..
Winning the Toyota Star Maker Quest, marked the start of a remarkable career that’s not only taken Gina to the..
Lee Kernaghan reinvigorated Australian Country Music in the 1990’s, synthesising traditional country themes with his own brand of rural rock..
The French Family
When 2017 Golden Guitar Winner (Instrumental of the Year) guitar wiz Stuie French was touring Australia with Merle Haggard in..
Billy Bridge & Rebecca Lee Nye
Billy Bridge “It’s who we are Just Us” sings Billy Bridge on the anthem “Just Us,” the opening track on..
Writing original music and performing some favorite covers is taking husband and wife duo THE MUIRS on an incredible journey..
Thrilled to be invited back for the 10th Anniversary of Cruisin’ Country, it was a steamy, crazy night in Tamworth..
Mick Buckley’s Piano Show
The multi-talented Mick Buckley first found fame as the rockin’ drummer for “The Radiators”, then, went back to his childhood..